Asko Kauppi wrote:
[...]
> As to the other half, I started making ncurses module today.
> Estimated ready in 2 weeks.

Actually, there do seem to be a number already, plus swig bindings.

Regarding swig:

Given the swig supports Lua pretty well, and that swig bindings work on lots
of different languages, is there any advantage to hand-rolled bindings over
swig's? Other than efficiency issues, of course, which are likely to be marginal.

Is there any kind of central repository of swig bindings that I can pillage?

--
╭─┈David Given┈──McQ─╮ "There are two major products that come out of
│┈┈dg@cowlark.com┈┈┈┈│ Berkeley: LSD and Unix. We don't believe this to be