On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

The key is the division of the problem in two calls.

Yes, you could save the first script as setlocale.lua and then do
	lua -lsetlocale myscript.lua

--lhf

Hello,

It does not work for me. We have to break the program in two files (in
Linux; in Windows I have not tried yet, but I wait more troubles |-)
and one loads the other.

This is a problem, because we want to prepare an exe from the lua code
that other people could execute without the Lua interpreter in their
computers.

Manel