[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: ngui 0.01
- From: Noel Frankinet <nfr@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:38:03 +0100
Yes I know, the debug version did not have that problem, I think it has
to do with trying to call a last lua call-back (OnClose), but too late.
Thanks. It runs.
Upon exiting it gives "Runtime Error! .. abnormal program termination".
I'll correct that.
Renaming startup.xml and running test.lua works.
May I suggest a small change for web site?
In Downloads section, it is written:
* GUI engine dll, lua dll and a sample xml file for win32
* GUI engine dll, lua dll and a sample xml file for PocketPC ARm
* Win32 - GUI engine dll, lua dll and a sample xml file
* PocketPC ARm - GUI engine dll, lua dll and a sample xml file
(He he, I downloaded nguipda.zip by accident :) )
I'll do that, english is not my native language, as you can see !
Thank you for your test
Gistek Software SA