[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: ngui 0.01
- From: Noel Frankinet <nfr@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:08:57 +0100
I've updated my ngui program :
What is ngui :
* Ngui is a closed source but free framework to define win32 user
interface in xml and/or lua.
* Its written in C++/WTL/ATL and use LUNA to bind to lua.
* It works on win32 desktop and WindowsCE PDA.
* Full array of controls are available
* Docking is available (on win32)
* custom control can be defined.
What is new :
* ngui is now a dll (vc6 and evc3), loadable from lua, it can be loaded
in any windows program.
* ngui is made for lua5.1 (lua5.1 Arm for pda is provided).
* a boostrap program that load ngui is provided (with source)
* a console is also there
* Forms and controls can now be created from lua.
Still a lot to do but if you want to experiment...
Gistek Software SA