Hi,

I already have a LuaCOM compiled for Lua 5.1, but had problems with
COM servers written in Lua, and am still working on them. The client
code seems to be working fine, but I haven't run extensive tests, so I
didn't put a release candidate online.

Apart from making it work with Lua 5.1, I don't have any plans for
LuaCOM. But of course I welcome patches (diffs against the CVS tree).

--
Fabio