Check this page: http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons (Documentation section)

The CHM manual has been there for a few months. Recently I noticed a few
glitches in the conversion, but haven't had the time to fix them. If someone
has a better conversion, feel free to replace the link at the page.

And please, remember to always contribute your stuff (and check for
contributed stuff first) on the wiki. I think it's much more appropriate
than asking directly on the list.

-- Thiago