One feature I would love to see with the Lua books is an offer for a PDF
available for purchase with or without the print version similar to what
Pragamatic Programmers offer for the Ruby books.

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/ruby/index.html

I purchased PIL2 but would love a pdf version which could be on any
computer I'm using.

They offer a print book alone, a pdf alone or a combo. To get the combo
you have to purchase thru them.

Possibly if you offer the link to Amazon to the book with your Amazon ID
and either require a copy of the Amazon receipt or simply an email
stating the purchase at the time of the purchase so that you can
somewhat verify a/the purchase from them.

Any way pdfs would be nice to be available to purchase.

Jimmie Houchin