Hi All:

I have been using lua in embedded systems on a few projects with great
results.  In these systems RAM is usually the gating item.  However, the
Flash memory is sufficient to support the lua interpreter.

The RAM consumer in lua is the heap and most of the heap useage is to
register C functions which exercise the hardware.

This brings up the question --- which is -- can the luaC function
interfaces be configured with const data structures instead of having to be
constructed at startup in ram structures?

If I could do this then this would allow me to use lua on more resource
limited systems.

Thanks

Glenn Edgar

http://mail2web.com/ .