Reuben Thomas wrote:

Can't help noting that in Forth, because of its simple syntax, this is exactly how normal while loops work:

begin ... [condition on stack] while ... repeat

Darn!  That's the problem with receiving this list as a digest.  I was
going to point this out, but now I'm reduced to posting a silly "me too"
comment :(

To add a little value:  one of the things I like about Forth: the
ability to easily create custom control structures.  Of course
forthwrights also get into endless discussions about whether switch is a
solution seeking a problem...

Matt