On 11/1/06, Vijay Aswadhati <wyseman@pacbell.net> wrote:
I have a half-baked Lua binding for YAMI [1]. YAMI is a truly light weight
RPC library written in 'C' and has worked for me very well in building a
distributed system. I bridged the HTTP world with YAMI by writing a PHP
binding for YAMI. With this binding I can marshal PHP arrays (a misnomer for
tables I think) and un-marshall in the C++ domain and vice versa.

Is YAMI naming association with data serialization format  YAML  pure
coincidental?

--Leo--