You can also use threads's address pushed as a lightuserdata as a key, this avoids collisions and you don't have to figure out a way to give unique name to your threads.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] De la part de Leo Razoumov
Envoyé : 31 octobre 2006 11:03
À : Lua list
Objet : Re: problems upgrading from 5.0.3 - 5.1 with lua_newthread luaL_reflua_gc and lua_resume

Can your reproduce your proeblem without using luabind?
If integer keys in LUA_REGISTRYINDEX are accessed ONLY via references your threads should still be in the registry. If, on the other hand, luabind of something else overrides integer keys directly all bets are off. As a simple workaround, give each thread a unique string name and use it as a key.

--Leo--