Hello all, for an application i'm writting i want to use lua as the script language.

I want to be able to load and unload scripts. lets say i have a window form with a editbox and the user can type SCRIPTLOAD <scriptName> and SCRIPTEND <scriptName> and have multieple scripts running at once. Would this be possible? anyone have a example howto?

Second question what does happen if ya reload a script? Does it update the functions if its allready in the memmory? I really only have experience with PHP. and in PHP it would prompt a error if the function allready exists.

I'm using c#  with Tao.Lua to get full access to the API

Regards...