jason zhang a écrit :
I want to embed the Lua into shttpd to run as a embeded web server.
Is there existing CGI library for Lua? If no, I have to write a simple
one by myself.

Well, I typed 'lua cgi" in Google and got lot of references...
The top one is in the Kepler Project, which is justice. ;-)
I wrote myself a little Lua program to handle most CGI tasks, mostly for the fun of it, it works fine for simple forms.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France