Could the LHF/Silverstone token filter approach be extended to allow:

- getting the following expression (not just a token)
- getting the following function body
- ...

This would be useful for filters to be able to get/put such constracts, without needing to go through and try to reason where they end, token by token.

I could figure this -eventually- from the Source, but... someone will know why yes/no, with reasons. I do hope it can be done, and I do hope token filtering makes it to Lua Proper.

-asko