On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 12:47:54PM +0300, askok@dnainternet.net wrote:
> Took a new approach to the ? : dilemma, this solution is
> using Lua scripts only.

I miss the ternary operator, but I just do

 function tf(c,t,f) if c then return t else return f end end

I wonder why '?' isn't allowed in a Name in the BNF? Since it isn't used
anywhere else, why is it special?

 function ?(c,t,f) if c then return t else return f end end

I would also be happy if more lua statements were expressions:

function doit(switch)
  	local x = if switch then "this" else "that" end

I don't need the ternary as an operator, but I don't like code like:

function doit(switch)
  	local x = "that"
	if switch then x = "this" end

I'm a fan of single initialization.