On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:53:25 +0100
"varol kaptan" <varol.kaptan@gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as PDF is concerned ... I've had good success with using
> postscript and then distilling to PDF with ghostscript (there is a
> very easy way to do transparency as well). Then you don't really need
> a binding - the ability to output to text files is enough.

Am I reading right? PDFs with transparency using GS? Never managed to
get that working... Are you using some patch or special version of GS?
I am very interested in making transparency work, especially if then I
can manage to get InkScape output PostScript or PDF with transparency
(it uses GS for exporting).

Thanks in advance,

--
Q: How does a UNIX Guru pick up a girl?