Wesley Smith wrote:
> I'm looking for a script that can run though a c++ file and generate
> the appropriate lua functions.  Does such a thing exist?

I have decided never ever to use auto stub generation tools ever
again.  Usually I find that going from one language to another your
abstraction level changes.  Thus, just blindly generating stubs in a
more abstract language for a lower level interface is counter
productive.

I find it is worth the time in gold (;-) to create yourself an
interface at the right level for the language you want to work with,
and then handle the abstraction details in the interface layer between
the languages.

Robby

PS And yes, I would consider Lua to be infinitely more high level then C++ ;-))