On 10/10/06, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> back in April 2006 LHF posted to this list a  work-in-progress version
> of lposix.c for Lua 5.1. See,
> for details. But the official link to lposix library at
> http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/
> still contains a tar ball from 2003 (version 5.0).

The version posted in April is still valid. I did not get much feedback on
it and I still have to find the time to work on it right now.

> I am very much interested in having "native" Lua 5.1 version that
> supports new module system. Any suggestions?

The April verison should work perfectly with Lua 5.1. Did you have any problems?

I have not tried April version yet. But I do have problems with 2003
(lua 5.0) version when building for Lua 5.1. First of all in posix.lua
I had to change "loadlib" to "package.loadlib". Secondly, Lua 5.1.1
does not define  "luaL_findstring" function needed by lposix.so.
Tomorrow, I will try your April 7-th version.

Thanks for the help,
--Leo--