Hey folks,

I'm actually a Lua user from the 4.0 days but I'm coming back to it for an OSS project I'm tinkering on.  So far loving it for this project but now I'm at a point in the design where I have two questions:

1) What's people's favored OO system for Lua and the advantages/disadvantages?

2) How about alternatives to OO?  Lua's got all the gear for fully functional programming, so if anyone knows of a great example or two of doing a nice API/DSL without OO I'd be very interested.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/