Hello,

I’ve just been porting a code with a hundred of integer division in it (ok maybe a bit less, but still…). It is mainly calculating the output formatting for hex number from their range in bits. I realize that I use much more often integer division than %.

Now I read code resulting, I really think that an integer divider could make it a lot easier to read and far less boring to write. At least I’m lucky enough that this is not in the main loop so that performances are not too much degraded with the call to math.floor. (well with the int division we’ll still have to perform it (unless being based asko integer patch), but at least it saves the function call).

This is not blocking, but I think this is still a bit more than a nice to have.

Regards