So far, I'm just looking at the API docs. I'm wondering if I will need
to add support for the following, or if I'm not seeing the right way
to use LuaSocket:

- It looks like socket.select() only takes a socket object, but I would
  like to select on other file descriptors. Will I need to create a
  fd-wrapper object in order to do this?

- It looks like tcp() can only create a new socket descriptor. If my lua
  code is called from inetd, fd 0 will be a connected socket. It would
  be nice to be able to call socket.tcp() with the descriptor of an
  already connected socket.

- Also, I would like to integrate socket.select() with io.popen(), I
  guess I will need to add io:fileno() and either a generic fd-wrapper
  socket object, or a socket.pipe() that takes a fd, or a socket.popen()
  that takes args like io.popen().

Cheers,
Sam