Philippe Lhoste wrote:
> David Given a écrit :
>> No, it can't (from what I understand from the documentation) --- Neko
>> allows you to build a single executable *for one platform*. What I've
>> got is a single executable that will run *on all platforms*.
>
> All platforms with a shell and a compiler on the path, if I understood
> correctly your smart mechanism. I fear that excludes stock Windows... :-)

True, but Prime Mover *is* a build tool designed for use from the shell and
whose primary task is to invoke a compiler, so I reckon that's not really a
problem...

(It ought to work from Cygwin, but I haven't tested it. I have made sure it
works on Linux, BSD, OSX, Solaris, and BeOS, though.)

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "They laughed at Newton. They laughed at Einstein.
+- www.cowlark.com --+