In my code there are places that a user might accidently program in an
infinite loop.  So I would like to provide a graceful way of exiting
the Lua code.  Right now I have a seperate thread that executes the Lua
script, a thread that monitors the output of the script, and a thread
for the UI and other things.  This works well, except that attempting
to terminate the thread (naturally) doesn't work within an infinite
loop.  Can someone show me how to terminate the thread from another
thread within the same application space?

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."