Hello Jim,

Sorry, I don't follow your question very well. You can get a copy of SWIG from the SWIG website (swig.sf.net).  The current release version is 1.3.29 which supports Lua quite well.  If you want the bleeding edge copy of SWIG you need to use the CVS copy.  Currently SWIG is hosted on SF's CVS. There was talk of moving over to subversion, but it hasn't happend right now.
I think the next version 1.3.30 might be out in a month or so.

Does this help?

Regards,
Mark Gossage