Yes I also agree. Forums are harder to maintain and keep-track of (I'm an
administrator of a large forum myself).

But I don't think anyone here needs to worry; I can hardly imagine Roberto
or Luiz using a web-based forum... hehe

PS: I believe the forum would indeed attract much more audience than the
list, but I don't think that would do much good for the project. Something
smaller and more select is certainly fitter.

-- Thiago