On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 11:37:17AM +0000, Henk Schaer wrote:
> I patched my version of tcc and it compiles LUA fine now.
> http://www.dododge.net/tcc/patches.html

Tcc has gotten pretty stale.  There have been many small fixes posted
over the past 2 years but very few have been committed to mainline.
In the past week the author has offered to open CVS write access and
delegate maintainership to other people, so if anyone is interested in
the job take a look at the recent discussions on the tinycc-devel
mailing list.

                                                  -Dave Dodge