Well the 5 of 5 rating is an obvious hook.  Meaning that its written by
someone with an agenda to help boost sales and the acceptance of the
book in general.  Thus take it with a grain of salt.

The 2 of 5 rating is most likely a more accurate description of the book
and what it contains.  Though the poster does say that the CD was the
best part, and if the source for the engine is on the CD it could most
likely be optimized and cleaned up.

>From a UI perspective, there are quite a few references that exist (not
only for Lua but other languages as well) describing how to script your
UI.

I'd have to say that if you found the book for a reasonable price (that
would be up to you to decide) that it would be something to add to the
collection.  Note though that I don't have a copy, nor have I read it.
So take this with the grain of salt it was written.  As I did state
though, the 5 rating is a hook and not a real rating.

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."