[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Round Table
- From: Andreas Stenius <kaos@...>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:58:22 +0200
D Burgess skrev:
Is there a summary of the round table discussions available
and was there any magical outcomes?
One "magical" outcome would be the token-filter patch posted earlier by
Daniel Silverstone :)
A few topics discussed was:
- Integer patch (by Asko)
- Resumable calls across C-call boundaries (probably won't happen since:
not ANSI, not portable, etc. Patch available on the wiki).
- Type checking (static/dynamic)
- Macro system
- Both of the above (and more!) is solvable with token filters, hence
the `evil' patch by dsilvers.
- and even more on the second day I'm sure.. had a flight to catch, so I
didn't attend the last hour of the second day :/