First if you want a reponse it was better to post it directly, not in
response of another thread. It's a bad habit and make reading threads
difficult. Like most people I think, when a thread doesn't interrest me,
I tag the full thread as readed, and miss post like yours.

Secondly, there is a lot of tools to bind c++ to lua, each with pro and
cons, so you must give more informations about what you really need if
you expect a reponse.

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)