Reminder: please do NOT start a new thread (completely unrelated to the old one) by replying to an old message. Emails do have a referencing system, independent of titles or message contents, which i.e. binds the message below under the "Lua Oh Six videos" category.

To do a new thread, copy the lua list address, and use "new message" in your mail client.

Thanks,  -asko :)