On 06/09/2006, at 4:15 AM, jdarling@eonclash.com wrote:

I get an error saying that lua_gethook doesn't
exist in lua5.1.dll.  Is there by chance a debug version of Lua 5.1
that has this call, or is the prototype not properly documented?

I confirm that this entry point does not exist in the precompiled binaries for Lua 5.1.

I made my own lua5.1.dll because I wanted different compile options (that is #undef of the various things that are deprecated) and the lua_gethook entry point appears in my version.

All I can suggest is doing your own compile of it.

- Nick Gammon