Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
The reference manual for Lua 5.1 is now available in hardcopy:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?link_code=as2&path=ASIN/8590379833&tag=theprogrammil-20&camp=1789&creative=9325

The text has been updated with the comments we received since the
release of Lua 5.1.1. We thank everyone that has sent comments on
the manual. The web version will be updated shortly.

--lhf

"*Availability:* In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

vs

"

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that the availability of the following item
has changed:
Roberto Ierusalimschy, et al "Lua 5.1 Reference Manual"

It is actually not yet released, but we will keep this item on order
for you until it is released.
"

DOH

Brian