Because these function is not export, so luac can not find these function in lua’s dll.

发件人: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] 代表 Oskar Lundqvist
发送时间: 2006年8月24 22:43
收件人: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
主题: Problems compiling lua 5.1.1, MSVC8

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. I'm been trying to figure out how to successfully compile and link lua 5.1.1 on MS visual studio 2005. Creating the interpreter and the library by following the instructions in the INSTALL-file seem to work. However when trying to link the lua-compiler I get unresolved externals errors.

Linking...
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaU_dump referenced in function _pmain
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaM_toobig referenced in function _combine
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaM_realloc_ referenced in function _combine
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaS_newlstr referenced in function _combine
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaD_growstack referenced in function _combine
luac.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaF_newproto referenced in function _combine
print.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _luaP_opmodes
print.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _luaP_opnames

The project settings have been same for the library, interpreter and lua-compiler. And it works for the first two. I'm sure it's a problem stemming from my lack of knowledge how the compiler/linker works but I'd sure appreciate some help.

Thanks!