[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua MVC web framework?
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:30:26 +0200
Andre Carregal a écrit :
Maybe you could join the Kepler Project list and help us make Orbit
better. I'm afraid the Lua list is not the best place for a potentially
long off topic thread like MVC for Lua.
Why off topic?
Just two notes:
- When I had to make a PHP e-commerce solution, I looked at lot of
frameworks, and chose Seagull. Perhaps there are better frameworks (lot
of them trying to mimic RoR or some Java Web framework), but I needed
one running on PHP 4 and this one was nice.
- As per the non-Turing-complete template system, I concur, since I have
read an interesting article on template engines from
I still found the syntax of StringTemplate too Java-esque, and wrote a
specification of a simpler syntax, easier to parse (without ANTLR!). I
had a vague project to implement this in PHP or Lua, but never had the
time to go on.
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --