[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: newbie question for lua and luasocket
- From: "D Burgess" <dburgess@...>
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:34:59 +1000
1) Obtain the listing of a given folder, to know what files to upload
use lhf's lposix implementation.
2) Create a folder on the remote system using. I know the FTP command for this is MKD, it returns 257 on succesul creation of the folder. I did try something with LuaSocket, but it didn't work.
read ftp.lua in the Lua socket package.