Hi,

Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> That's a good idea, thank you. But unfortunately all my userdata
> objects are Luabind objects. They seem to have their own __gc
> metamethod.

Take a closer look at your stack trace. Seems the luabind __gc
method calls other methods without passing lua_State along. Then
higher in the call chain the mysterious (and wrong) lua_State
appears. Seems luabind stores this sometime earlier and retrieves
it later. The wrong lua_State also looks like it has been
completely overwritten or never pointed to a proper lua_State to
begin with (maybe the pointer itself is uninitialized).

I guess you need to take a closer look at the luabind sources or
ask on the luabind mailing list.

Bye,
     Mike