Google suggests "-march=pentium-m" or "-march=prescott". The Core Duo
is derived from the Pentium M, I don't know if there's anything more
specific. See this Gentoo forum page for ideas:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-448761-highlight-core+duo.html

On 7/25/06, James Edward Gray II <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
On Jul 25, 2006, at 10:53 AM, varol kaptan wrote:

> ... forgot to mention that the makefile is targeted at a G4 cpu. If
> you have something else (like the new intels) you can remove the
> '-mcpu=G4' from the optimization flags

I am on a MacBook Pro.  Is there an equivalent flag to try there?

Thanks so much for the help.  I'll try this out as soon as I can.

James Edward Gray II

--
43rd Law Of Computing: Anything that can go wro

sig: segmentation fault: core dumped