I understand this is in PIL 2E. It's not available at my current location.

Here's my problem. I live in Accra, Ghana. Our banks don't give us
credit cards or even debit cards that can be used for online
transactions. So I can't buy anything online even if I want to unless
I go through the whole SWIFT/international money transfer process.

I've adapted to get around this by learning from source code, by using
the search engines, mailing lists, trial and error etc. So I use what
I have access to :-)

-- G.

On 7/19/06, Stefan Brantschen <sbr@acm.org> wrote:
Guido -

On 19 Jul 2006, at 18:14, Guido Sohne wrote:

> I've seen syntax along the lines of module('foo') and function
> foo:bar(baz) but these appear to not be in the PIL book and I can't
> find any example in the wiki.

=> PIL 2nd edition, chapters 15 & 16 (partly 13 & 14 as well).

With regards
- Stefan