Alexandra Barros wrote:
Here is the tool. You can implement a function that gives you the information you want and then call the function traverse passing your function as a parameter. As an example, you can look at the functions 'countreferences' and 'findallpaths'. But if these functions already gives you all the information you want... well.. that's better =)
But it hasn't been fully tested yet. Please, report me if you find any bugs.

Thanks - that's awesome!  I hadn't realized that Lua's introspection
was already good enough for this.

Cheers,
--Adam