There is a small bug in the limit size for constructors. The limit in
the code is (much) smaller than the real limit. The result is that
very large constructors (more than 2^18 entries) that should work are
rejected by the parser.

So what is the limit on table constructors with this patch?

I previously had to raise the limit of the 'B' and 'C' arg field sizes (and make the instruction word 64 bit to accomodate) to work around issues with constructing large tables when loading our project files; am I correct in thinking this will no longer be needed?

Also, what version(s) does this apply to?

Thanks!

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
eyeon Software