From: "D Burgess" <dburgess@gmail.com>
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: ActiveX and dlls
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:59:29 +1000

If I have this right, you have a dynamically loaded DLL that loads
lua as dynamic DLL?  The issue certainly sounds like RTL
initialization. If it works OK in debug mode and VC reports
no memory errors, I would almost bet that the RELEASE
version VC is using /MT i.e. a differnt allocator. Do you load
any other DLLs that use the RTL? Which version of VC?

DB

i removed all other libraries, i only have the control / plugin / lua compiled
with /MD in release mode..

VC 7.1

in order to reproduce the bug: i made a light from scratch sample, it works ok, no bugs at all.
So it must be something else in my previous setup. can't find it yet.

Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger ! www.windowslivemessenger.fr