Alex,

The problem is that some equipment that I work are not full ansi compatible. In these cases I created an interface to allow me to port some specific codes. I did that with gzip without huge problems but I´m not sure I´ll be able to do that with LUA in a simpler way. Memory and file management are the main problem with these equipement because each of them have specific API´s to be used. Other problem is that we do not have multi-task support and I don´t know if LUA requires that.

Thanks,
Clovis

Alex Queiroz escreveu:
Hallo,