NOTE: There will be several more examples after I finish the second release for LuaScene Project.

I will create a web page with all the examples (and many others) on how to use Delphi and Lua.

Feel free to ask.

Thank you very very much for your help and your time :-)
One problem I encoutred is when running a program inside Delphi editor containing:
uses
 luapas;
luaopen_io(L);
I get an "access violation" in module lua.5.1.dll
But when I compile the program and then run it externally, I don't get this error. The problem instead doesn't appear using lua5.0.2 dll.
How do you explain this?
Thank you.

jk