LOL, we are working on almost the exact same project :).  Only I'm
working on wrapping up OpenGL for Project Phoenix.  I'm almost complete
with my Pascal to Lua application if it would be of any help, I'll post
when complete.  Basically it reads pas files and generates pas units to
expose the objects, methods, consts, vars, and types to Lua.

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."