I did, and the fact that you access extra tables didn't seem obvious
after going through the APi section. Maybe I didn't read close enough.
:P

On 6/26/06, Mark Edgar <medgar@student.gc.maricopa.edu> wrote:
ice wrote:
> Wow, I just learned more from one mailing list post than 2 days of
> Googling. Thanks.

Please consider reading Programming in Lua if you are serious about
playing with Lua.  ;)  It is a must read for all Lua programmers.

http://www.lua.org/pil/

                                        -Mark

--
43rd Law Of Computing: Anything that can go wro
sig: segmentation fault: core dumped