Yep, the removal of "for k,v in myTable do" syntax was probably the biggest lua source conversion hassle for us as well. getn/setn was also a big one, but we put that off by defining LUA_COMPAT_GETN, and fixed the getn()/setn() problems at our leisure (we don't need to define the macro anymore).

-- Tim Gogolin
Adobe Systems