Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
My upgrade to Lua 5.1 wasn't easy at all, BTW...

Why?

It's been a while since I did this.  I remember most of it was behavioral changes.  I think there were issues with lua_dostring()/file() not existing or working the same way as before, some 'arg' things, table.getn/setn (hundreds of updates for this), the pairs enforcement on for loops was particularly painful (thousands of updates for this one), and there were a bunch of modules I use that didn't fully work under Lua 5.1 yet even though they used the Compat-5.1 stuff.

If I was ambitious, I'd look through the old changelists for a more detailed breakdown, but I'm not.  :)

Josh