Hi there,

I have Ubuntu Linux and I have installed Lua 5.1 from the standard
repository package of the same name. After that, I installed wxLua
from the autopackage on the wxLua site. However, after I did that,
typing "lua" now starts lua 5.0, not 5.1! When I uninstalled wxLua,
"lua" command again starts Lua 5.1.

Why is that? I thought that wxLua is inwoked as "wxlua [script name]".
Why is it messing with my Lua 5.1 installation? Am I doing something
wrong? I want to use Lua5.1 for my scripts and at the same time, use
wxlua.

--
Frantisek Fuka (yes, that IS my real name)
(and it's pronounced "Fran-tjee-shek Foo-kah")