Thanks, lhf, for a quick reply.

Your explanation makes more sense than the ref manual does. :)

Regarding to cpcall function, do I understand every host application should
start with this function? For instance, remove all options and interpretive
mode and left only ones that require to load a script from command line in
order to simplify the host application. Do I still need cpcall in it?

I don't quite follow the meaning of those options, "-" and "--". Could you
give us an example?

The control-C does not function properly in my converted interpreter because
I had to comment out those signal functions in docall function. I don't know
what equivalent in Pascal for them yet.

Thanks again.

Geo