From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo [mailto:lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]
Sent: Sunday, 11 June 2006 8:26 AM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Lua 5.1.1 has been frozen

> Is there a published 'roadmap' of what is up-and-coming in lua - for 5.2
> and beyond?

No roadmap, published or otherwise. Do you have any special requests??
--lhf

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.